JB Consultancy is committed to protecting your personal data and also to ensuring that your rights to privacy are protected. We will collect data from you at a number of points, including via our online website contact form and via sales registration forms (both online and paper), and on completion of forms supplied at trade events we hold or attend. Your personal data will be stored on secure databases and access will be permitted only to those with a need to know.
In order to be open and transparent, JB Consultancy wants you to know that:
- JB Consultancy is the Data Controller of the information it holds or will hold on you.
- The information we collect from you and subsequently process may include your contact details (e.g. name, address, telephone numbers, email address etc.), bank account details, date of birth, passport details, gender and any other data that is relevant to our business relationship with you.
- The information may be collected from forms and letters, emails, on-line applications, written material, verbal discussions, and text messages etc.
- The information is collected and will be processed so that JB Consultancy may:
5.1 comply with our contractual obligations and provide you with your agreed goods or services, including;
5.1.1 contacting you in relation to, and organise delivery of such products;
5.1.2 sharing your information with our third-party provider to deliver such good and services;
5.1.3 arranging, maintaining, managing and taking other steps in relating to advising you of products and services;
5.1.4 process any information required to arranged the correct colour choices, and to send you colour charts where applicable;
- In particular, JB Consultancy has the following legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
6.1 For non-special / non-sensitive data:
6.1.1 where it is necessary for the purposes of JB Consultancy’s legitimate interests.
6.1.2 where it is necessary for the performance of any contract you may have with JB Consultancy, or to take steps to enter into such a contract; and
6.2 For special / sensitive data:
6.2.1 where it has been manifestly made public by you; and
6.2.2 where it is necessary for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 of the General Data Protection Regulation, in a manner which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and the interests of you (including pseudonymisation and/or anonymisation).
6.2.3 Also, where it is within your vital interests for us to do so.
- In addition to the above bases, JB Consultancy may also process any of your personal data for other reasons where it has received your explicit, freely given
- The information may be shared with third parties for administration and/or management purposes, where it is necessary or desirable and lawful for JB Consultancy to do so. However, JB Consultancy will share only the minimum information that is necessary. Such sharing of information will include the following:
8.1 provided you have given consent, we will share information (including sensitive personal data and/or special categories of data) with our insurers where there is a legal requirement to do so.
8.2 we will share information with our partners so that we are able to comply with our contractual obligations and provide you with your agreed goods or services, including the following parties:
8.2.1 JB Consultancy its officers, managers and those required to process information, for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you;
8.2.2 Sales staff and event organisers;
8.2.3 emails so that we may provide you with general news about JB Consultancy and our product line and with the JB Consultancy Newsletter e-newsletter; and
8.3 we will share information with the following parties on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including the following parties:
8.3.1selected third parties for the purposes of carrying out necessary checks, such as in relation to relevant qualifications, first aid and health and safety;
- The information will not be processed outside the EEA without your prior written
- The information will be retained for as long as is necessary and in accordance with clause 12 below. When the information is no longer required, it will be destroyed
- You have certain rights, which include:
11.1 the right to obtain access to your personal data (what personal data of yours JB Consultancy holds);
11.2 the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
11.3 the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where we are not otherwise entitled to retain and process such data and there is no compelling reason for its continued processing;
11.4 the right to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances. Further information is available upon request;
11.5 the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant; and
11.6 the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office).